Sapphire blue Kanchipuram Silk Saree with a blue Blouse
Sapphire blue Pure Handwoven Kanchipuram Silk Saree with a blue shimmery pallu and a blue Blouse
A rare Kanjeevaram, which boasts of refined craftsmanship. The body of this sapphire blue saree features floral motifs disseminated evenly, Each motif on the saree is artistically woven with a combination of golden and self zari. The border is exquisite, with a
thick shimmery band of gold zari, The pallu is designed with a shimmery two
layered border, continuing into diagonal patterns of different peacock motifs in gold zari,
What enhances the look is an elementary sapphire blue blouse with a thick shimmery border
|Occasion||Traditional Occasion, Formal Wear, Wedding Wear|
|Saree Length||5.5 meters|
|Blouse Length||80 cm x 110 cm|
|Bottom Border Thickness||7 inches|
|Jari Type||Silk Fast Zari|
|Pallu||Running, Rich Pallu|
- Dry Clean - We advise you to only dry clean the saree’s.
- Hand Wash - Make sure your saree has been dry cleaned at least once prior to washing it yourself. Use cold water, and a mild detergent such as baby shampoo or soap nut to wash your saree.
- Drying - Never wring your saree, gently roll the saree in a towel to remove excess water, and dry in a cool and shady spot, away from direct sunlight.
- Ironing - Avoid direct and high heat on the saree. Put a thin cloth over your saree before you iron it.
- Storing - Fold your saree and wrap it in a muslin cloth, or store it in the bag we provide you with. Unfold your silk saree, air it and change the folding every 2-3 months, preferably.
- Fresheners - Never use naphthalene balls, or direct application of perfumes on the sare