Pure Gold Tissue Kanjeevaram
Pure gold tissue Handwoven Kanchipuram silk saree with gold brocade blouse.
A timeless Gold Kanjeevaram, many may refer to this classic pure gold tissue kanjeevaram as ‘The Rekha Saree’. The saree is woven entirely in gold zari. What makes this saree unique are the elegant annapakshi and chakra motifs woven throughout the saree in silver zari detailing. The Trombone Yellow zari border is woven in a chevron pattern. The pallu is enriched with imperial patterns and tiny paisley motifs woven throughout the pallu. Keeping up with the golden tone of the saree is a rich and heavy gold brocade blouse.
|Occasion||Traditional Occasion, Bridal, Wedding Wear|
|Saree Length||5.5 meters|
|Blouse Length||80 cm x 120 cm|
|Top Border Thickness||6.5 inches|
|Bottom Border Thickness||6.5 inches|
|Jari Type||Silk Fast Zari|
|Border Color||Honey Gold|
- Dry Clean - We advise you to only dry clean the saree’s.
- Hand Wash - Make sure your saree has been dry cleaned at least once prior to washing it yourself. Use cold water, and a mild detergent such as baby shampoo or soap nut to wash your saree.
- Drying - Never wring your saree, gently roll the saree in a towel to remove excess water, and dry in a cool and shady spot, away from direct sunlight.
- Ironing - Avoid direct and high heat on the saree. Put a thin cloth over your saree before you iron it.
- Storing - Fold your saree and wrap it in a muslin cloth, or store it in the bag we provide you with. Unfold your silk saree, air it and change the folding every 2-3 months, preferably.
- Fresheners - Never use naphthalene balls, or direct application of perfumes on the sare