Magenta Pink Kanjeevaram Saree with a Rich Zari Border
Magenta Pink Pure Handwoven Kanchipuram Silk Saree detailed with Traditional Elephant Motifs and a Pink Pallu and Blouse.
A startling magenta pink Kanjeevaram with traditional elephant motifs woven in pure zari disseminated evenly throughout the saree. The saree is bordered with a glamorous thick gold zari border. The body of the pallu is embellished with layers of intricately woven floral and geometric patterns alternately. Adding to the regality of this Kanjeevaram is the magenta pink blouse with a thick zari border.
|Occasion||Party Wear, Traditional Occasion, Wedding Wear|
|Saree Length||5.5 meters|
|Blouse Length||80 cm x 120 cm|
|Top Border Thickness||4.5 inches|
|Bottom Border Thickness||4.5 inches|
|Jari Type||Silk Fast Zari|
|Body Design||Small Butta, Figures|
|Body Color||Rani Pink|
|Pallu||Rich Pallu, Full zari|
|Border||Ghatti Zari Border|
|Blouse Color||magenta pink|
- Dry Clean - We advise you to only dry clean the saree’s.
- Hand Wash - Make sure your saree has been dry cleaned at least once prior to washing it yourself. Use cold water, and a mild detergent such as baby shampoo or soap nut to wash your saree.
- Drying - Never wring your saree, gently roll the saree in a towel to remove excess water, and dry in a cool and shady spot, away from direct sunlight.
- Ironing - Avoid direct and high heat on the saree. Put a thin cloth over your saree before you iron it.
- Storing - Fold your saree and wrap it in a muslin cloth, or store it in the bag we provide you with. Unfold your silk saree, air it and change the folding every 2-3 months, preferably.
- Fresheners - Never use naphthalene balls, or direct application of perfumes on the sare