Light Peach Floral Printed Organza Saree
Light Peach Floral Printed Organza Saree with an Embroided Net Flap on the Pallu.
An uniquely made printed organza saree with delicate flowers dreamily diffused throughout. The saree is edged by a border of pink net with flower bouquet embroidered in resham and sequins. What makes this saree one of a kind, is its net flap on the pallu, which falls over the printed organza giving it a layer of girly drama. The saree is paired with a Banarasi Gold Brocade Silk.
|Make||Fancy Saree's, Knari Exclusive Production|
|Occasion||Party Wear, Traditional Occasion, Wedding Wear|
|Color Palette||Light coral|
|Saree Length||5.5 meters|
|Body Design||Flower, Floral Printed, Embroidery|
- Dry Clean - We advise you to only dry clean the saree’s.
- Hand Wash - Make sure your saree has been dry cleaned at least once prior to washing it yourself. Use cold water, and a mild detergent such as baby shampoo or soap nut to wash your saree.
- Drying - Never wring your saree, gently roll the saree in a towel to remove excess water, and dry in a cool and shady spot, away from direct sunlight.
- Ironing - Avoid direct and high heat on the saree. Put a thin cloth over your saree before you iron it.
- Storing - Fold your saree and wrap it in a muslin cloth, or store it in the bag we provide you with. Unfold your silk saree, air it and change the folding every 2-3 months, preferably.
- Fresheners - Never use naphthalene balls, or direct application of perfumes on the sare