Fluorescent pink kanjeevaram silk saree
Bright Fluorescent Pink Pure Handwoven Kanchipuram Silk Saree
An exotic and bright fluorescent pink Kanjeevaram, with dramatic leafy motifs woven over the entire body. The border of the saree is in a shimmering gold, detailed with a diagonal line of gold zari. The pallu is rich with layers of closely woven zari bands and traditional paisley motifs in gold zari. The saree is complete with a florescent pink silk blouse and zari border.
|Occasion||Party Wear, Traditional Occasion, Wedding Wear|
|Saree Length||5.5 meters|
|Blouse Length||80 cm x 120 cm|
|Bottom Border Thickness||4.5 inches|
|Jari Type||Silk Fast Zari|
|Body Design||Jari, Small Butta|
|Pallu||Running, Rich Pallu|
|Border||Contrast Border, Big Border, Ghatti Zari Border|
- Dry Clean - We advise you to only dry clean the saree’s.
- Hand Wash - Make sure your saree has been dry cleaned at least once prior to washing it yourself. Use cold water, and a mild detergent such as baby shampoo or soap nut to wash your saree.
- Drying - Never wring your saree, gently roll the saree in a towel to remove excess water, and dry in a cool and shady spot, away from direct sunlight.
- Ironing - Avoid direct and high heat on the saree. Put a thin cloth over your saree before you iron it.
- Storing - Fold your saree and wrap it in a muslin cloth, or store it in the bag we provide you with. Unfold your silk saree, air it and change the folding every 2-3 months, preferably.
- Fresheners - Never use naphthalene balls, or direct application of perfumes on the sare