Fine peach Kanchipuram Silk Saree with a sea green Blouse
Seashell Pink and Mint Ice Cream Color Pure Handwoven Kanchipuram Silk Saree with a minty blouse and pallu.
A unique and startling combination of seashell pink with a mint ice cream-colored pallu and a big border. The luxurious silk body is adorned with medium-sized round floral butta's in silver and rose gold zari. The soothing minty border is detailed with intricate and rich floral weaving in pure silver zari.
The rich pallu is detailed into three layers of silver zari, the first layer is carved into a Gopuram Korvai pattern, bordering to that is a fine layer of intricate pattern, proceeded with a variety of leafy motifs.
This unique saree is completed with a solid mint icecream colored silk blouse.
|Occasion||Traditional Occasion, Formal Wear, Wedding Wear|
|Saree Length||5.5 meters|
|Blouse Length||80 cm x 120 cm|
|Bottom Border Thickness||14.5 inches|
|Jari||Gold Zari, Silver Zari|
|Jari Type||Silk Fast Zari|
|Pallu||Contrast, Rich Pallu|
|Blouse Color||Sea Green|
- Dry Clean - We advise you to only dry clean the saree’s.
- Hand Wash - Make sure your saree has been dry cleaned at least once prior to washing it yourself. Use cold water, and a mild detergent such as baby shampoo or soap nut to wash your saree.
- Drying - Never wring your saree, gently roll the saree in a towel to remove excess water, and dry in a cool and shady spot, away from direct sunlight.
- Ironing - Avoid direct and high heat on the saree. Put a thin cloth over your saree before you iron it.
- Storing - Fold your saree and wrap it in a muslin cloth, or store it in the bag we provide you with. Unfold your silk saree, air it and change the folding every 2-3 months, preferably.
- Fresheners - Never use naphthalene balls, or direct application of perfumes on the sare