Vibrant orange organza saree
An eclectic orange linen saree with organza floral patchwork.
A vibrant orange linen saree, detailed with delicate organza floral patchwork. The flowers are carefully detailed with shiny sequins, and the pallu of the saree is edged with dangling tassles.
|Make||Knari Exclusive Production|
|Occasion||Party Wear, Traditional Occasion, Formal Wear|
|Saree Length||5.5 meters|
|Jari Type||No Zari|
|Body Design||Patch Work, Embroidery|
- Dry Clean - We advise you to only dry clean the saree’s.
- Hand Wash - Make sure your saree has been dry cleaned at least once prior to washing it yourself. Use cold water, and a mild detergent such as baby shampoo or soap nut to wash your saree.
- Drying - Never wring your saree, gently roll the saree in a towel to remove excess water, and dry in a cool and shady spot, away from direct sunlight.
- Ironing - Avoid direct and high heat on the saree. Put a thin cloth over your saree before you iron it.
- Storing - Fold your saree and wrap it in a muslin cloth, or store it in the bag we provide you with. Unfold your silk saree, air it and change the folding every 2-3 months, preferably.
- Fresheners - Never use naphthalene balls, or direct application of perfumes on the sare