Pale Gold Kanjeevaram Silk Saree with a Contrasting Navy Blue Pallu and Blouse.
Sandy Golden and Hot Pink Pure Handwoven Kanchipuram Silk Saree.
An effervescent combination of Sandy Golden and Hot Pink, this Pure Handwoven Kanchipuram Silk Saree comes with a stylish zari woven vertically striped blouse. The body of the saree is entirely woven in tiny zari checks, giving it a lustrous golden sheen. Circular motifs of dancing peacocks, woven in silver zari, are evenly placed throughout the length of the saree. The pallu is detailed with a thick section of golden shimmery zari, sandwiched between elaborate annapakshi and floral motifs - all woven in pure zari.
|Occasion||Party Wear, Traditional Occasion, Formal Wear, Wedding Wear|
|Saree Length||5.5 meters|
|Blouse Length||80 cm x120 cm|
|Jari Type||Silk Fast Zari|
|Body Design||Checks, Circular Butta's|
|Body Color||Pale gold|
|Pallu||Contrast, Rich Pallu|
|Shade||Bright, Light, Pastel|
- Dry Clean - We advise you to only dry clean the saree’s.
- Hand Wash - Make sure your saree has been dry cleaned at least once prior to washing it yourself. Use cold water, and a mild detergent such as baby shampoo or soap nut to wash your saree.
- Drying - Never wring your saree, gently roll the saree in a towel to remove excess water, and dry in a cool and shady spot, away from direct sunlight.
- Ironing - Avoid direct and high heat on the saree. Put a thin cloth over your saree before you iron it.
- Storing - Fold your saree and wrap it in a muslin cloth, or store it in the bag we provide you with. Unfold your silk saree, air it and change the folding every 2-3 months, preferably.
- Fresheners - Never use naphthalene balls, or direct application of perfumes on the sare